Monday 22 November 2010

Book Launch "My Dog Is So..." 27th November 2010

Hello People!

Great news! My childrens book "My Dog Is So" is now available on the Waterstones website
and will be stocked in the Walsall branch from Saturday 27th November! Please come and join me at my book launch event at the walsall Branch , 63 Park St Walsall, WS1 1LY
08432908667.

You get to meet me have the chance to buy a signed first edition. We are also be making balloon dogs for the kids, they will be able to make a dog bookmark and get the chance to meet our special guest Jake, who is from the retired Greyhound Trust. One of the many retired Grey Hounds who has been fortunate enough to find a loving new home. There will also be a chance to buy a few original illustrations of the character from the book.

Fun starts at 11am through to 2pm, Saturday 27th November 2010. Hope to see you there! =)


To Order a copy of my book please click the link below -

No comments: